REFORM TRIPOD LANTERN
Dimensions: 10.5" Dia, 21" H
A tripod of attenuated ribs made of solid-cast brass support a tapered linen shade for a sculptural lantern that's small in scale and powerful in presence.
The dynamic composition is inspired by the Brutalist architecture of modernist temples and churches, from Le Corbusier's Ronchamp to Miami's Temple Israel to the Cathedral of Brasília.
The Reform Tripod Lantern starts its journey in our Soho studio, where Jonathan and his team design and hand-sculpt the original model in clay before casting in solid brass.
Like a fine wine or your favorite leather jacket, our brass only gets better with age. Over time, the polished brass will develop a rich natural patina. If desired, use a microfiber cloth to buff out fingerprints. If you have no patience for patina, use a brass polish.
- Shade: 8.5" Dia, 15.5" H
- Solid polished brass with white linen shade
- Inline switch
- Requires type A bulb, 25W Max, 120 Volt, E26 bulb base
- Do not exceed specified wattage
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth
- All lighting is wired for use in the United States
- All lighting sales are final
Please call (323) 737-7375 for availability. In stock items ship in 3-5 weeks.