DORA MAAR TABLE LAMP
Dimensions: 9.25W x 12H
Inspired by Dora Maar, the French photographer, poet, and painter best known for being a lover and muse of Pablo Picasso. A grey silk shade tops unglazed porcelain with polished nickel details.
Jonathan throws the models for the Muse vessels and then substitutes our signature geometric relief patterns with body parts—faces, breasts, lips—to create a surreal style. Each piece is made from unglazed matte porcelain to accentuate the forms and is inspired by our favorite artists' muses.
- Shade: 18" Diameter, 14" H
- White unglazed porcelain with polished nickel details and grey shade
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth; click here for detailed care instructions
- All lighting is wired for use in the United States
- All lighting sales are final
Please call (323) 737-7375 for availability. In stock items ship in 3-5 weeks.